Culinary Tour Destinations
An example of our bespoke culinary tour destinations
This vast Country has something for everyone, whether its scuba diving off the Great Barrier Reef, or taking an historical walking tour to Ullaru, set in the middle of the desert, where you can view cave painting by the the Indigenous people of Australia. Or enjoying the stunning Blue Mountains in the State of New South Wales, or do a bridge walk across the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge, maybe a cooking class with one of Australia's leading Chefs.
Lets not forget the one on one interaction with a variety of native animals such as Kangaroos, Koalas, wombats and emus.
Just a few suggestions:
- Dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Sail the Whitsunday Islands on your own crewed yacht
- Go glamping in the dessert
- Sunset camel walks on the beach in Broome
- Private cooking classes with top Sydney Chefs
- Staying in a working cattle and sheep station
- Hot air ballooning over the country side of Victoria
- A cycle tour of the Margaret RIver Vineyards in Western Australia
- Kayaking with Hump back whales in Harvey Bay
This country really is a wonderland, New Zealand has been used in many movies as a fabulous backdrop ( such as The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia,King Kong,The Last Samurai.)
It is famous not only for its spectacular scenery, but also for its wineries and the rich culture of the indigenous people known as Maori
This country has so much to offer. Leave it with us to take you on a fabulous adventure.
Here are just a few suggestions:
- Dolphin watching in Akaroa - we can arrange a private tour, where not only will you see dolphins, but also seals, penguins and sea birds, cruising around an extinct volcanic crater.
- For those fans of The Hobbit Movie, take a guided tour through the movie set of Hobbiton in Mantamata, set in the shires lush pastures.
- Visit the boiling mud pools of Rotorua.
- Kayak Auckland's harbour
- Check out the glow worms in Waitomo - take a guided tour into the heart of the Waitomo Caves, you will be blown away by the limestone formations and massive cavern before exciting via a boat ride under thousands of twinkling glow worms.
- Soak up the Maori culture and hospitality of Rotorua, visit a traditional pre - European Maori Villiage for a cultural show, after enjoying a mouth watering " Hangi".
- Get your adrenalin pumping in Queenstown, where you can experience jet boat rides, skiing, river rafting, hiking and bungy jumping.
This truly is a magical place, with its dense rainforest and tiered rice paddy fields nestled in the mountains. We can create a magical experience for you. Just a few examples.
- White water rafting
- Traditional mask painting in a Hindu temple
- Private yoga clases in Ubud
- Walking tours through the jungle to understand what plants can be used to create natural skin products and then creating your own.
- Traditional cooking classes
- Cycle tours down the Ubud mountain, visiting local villages
- Kayak tours
If your searching for a destination not effected by too much tourism. Then this is the place. The people are warm and welcoming, the landscape is lush.
The food is delicious.
Why not try:-
- Climbing Mount Kinabalu ( Malaysia's highest peak)
- Unwind on one of the lush tropical islands along Borneo's Sabah coastline, the beautiful islands of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park are just a 20 minute boat ride from Kota Kinabalu.
- Discover an underwater paradise off the Sipadan Island, rated as one of the best dive sites in the world.
- Explore the cultural heritage of Kuching in Sarawak, a delightful riverside city steeped in history
- Visit Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary - a rehabilitation centre for orphaned baby orang utans.
- Relax at Poring hot springs, soak away the day in the springs hot sulphuric minerals, deemed to have healing properties.
- Tour the local food markets with a top local chef, and then enjoy a private cooking lesson.
This is another Asian country that is still not over taken with tourism, this exotic country is filled with wonderful creative people, producing stunning art and food in gorgeous surroundings, stunning beaches lined with coconut trees, here are just a few options:
- Sunbathe on Langkawi Island
- Enjoy a personalised walking tour through the streets of Penang island, tasting the delicious local street cuisine and enjoy the amazing street art and architecture.
- Visit Malacca, known as the historic State, with its history of Portuguese buildings, museums and galleries, we would arrange specialised tours.
- Visit The Genting Highlands, which is located in the Titiwangsa Mountains and sits at an elevation of 5000 feet. Enjoy the cooler temperatures and gorgeous spas
How about exploring the worlds largest caves, or staying in traditional village, Vietnam has adventures available for everyone.
- Hoi An has the most visually fantastic festival during Vietnamese New Year, come light a Lantern and enjoy the evening spectacular of colours, the celebration last 7 days, over 50 workshops take part in creating the colourfully designed lanterns. Hoi An still has the left over French influence with its architecture and food, within a day you can have a perfectly tailored dress or suit made or maybe hand made shoes delivered to your gorgeous villa.
- Enjoy a fantastic cycle tour through the rice paddy fields and villages.
- Visit Halong Bay. With 1600 limestone towers of rock rising from the aqua waters, this is considered one of Vietnams most beautiful attractions, we can arrange for you to have your own privately crewed boat, where you can also partake in a private cooking class.
- Enjoy a private cruise down the Mekong Delta
- Find romance at Sapas love market.
Set in Vietnams mountains North, it first became popular as a French hill station in the 1930s, is now a popular destination, but there are still hidden secret corners such as the love market, where men and woman come from miles around to sing songs of love to each other.
Stunning beaches, timeless ruins, welcoming people, loads of elephants, rich history of art and culture, delicious cuisine, these are just a few reasons to visit this fabulous paradise. Here are just a few of the options.
If Fiji isn't on your bucket list, it should be, a beautiful beach paradise with stunning coral reefs, adrenaline adventures, fabulous private islands, inviting spas, with we think some of the most friendly people on earth. Be warned once you have arrived you may never want to leave.
- Bask on the beaches
- Snorkel or dive over coral reefs
- Embrace nature with a hiking trip through the Bouma National Heritage Park, where you will experience the three Tavoro Waterfalls to cool off.
- We can arrange private cruises to your own private island.
- Participate in a Kava ceremony.
- Go sky diving
- Zip line through the jungle
- Enjoy a traditional Fijian logo, this is a traditional Fijian way of cooking, it involves wrapping food in banana leaves and cooking them over hot rocks in a shallow pit underground, you can be as much part of this cooking process as you wish.
- We can arrange private game fishing trips.
This country is an exotic wonderland. It really is a must.
- Visit St Lucia, we can line up a safari tour in Hluhluwe and Imfolozi National Park, it is the oldest game reserve in South Africa, it is known for its black and white rhinos. Or we can arrange a river cruise, where you will be up close and personal with the hippos and crocodiles from the safety of your platoon boat.
- Take a Canopy tour, with Karkloof Canopy Tours, zip lining through the rainforest.
- Safari on the Garden Route, In South Africa you have an excellent chance of spotting the Big 5 animals, along the Garden Route there are many private lodges to choose from, one we would recommend is the Kariega Game Reserve, it is a luxury reserve with four different lodges.
.Mountain bike or repel down Table Mountain
- Great White shark dive off Cape Town
- Cape town is a must, it is filled with culture and modern living, it has everything from markets to boutiques.
- Observe traditional ceremonies, traditional tribes singing and dancing.
- Relax in Wine Country of Stellenbosch
- Visit Victoria Falls, stay at hand selected luxury accommodation , experience the thundering cascade of Victoria Falls, one of the seven wonders of the natural world, on a private walking tour.
Morocco, a North African country bordering the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, is a mix of Berber, Arabian and European cultural influences.
Marrakech's medina, a maze-like medieval quarter, offers entertainment in its Djemaa el-Fna square and souks (market place), selling ceramics, jewellery and metal lanterns.
If you really want to experience a completely different adventure, then this is for you.
- Visit the Tanneries in Fez known for its leather products, most of which come from the leather bazaar in the old medina, these tanneries have been in operation since medieval times.
- Stroll through the Blue streets of Chefchaouen, situated in Morocco's RIf Mountains, the sleepy town of Chefchaouen provides a welcome respite after the hectic pace of the larger cities.Founded in the 15th century, today it is famous for its bohemian atmosphere and the breathtaking beauty of its cobbled streets, the buildings are painted in all shades of blue, there are quaint craft markets and street side cafes.
- Moroccan cuisine is famous around the world for its fragrant spices and unique cooking methods, we can arrange private tours through the spice markets, and your own private chef teaching you the secrets of Moroccan cuisine.
- Enjoy the private luxury Hammam ( Steam Baths)
- Overnight in the Sahara Desert, we can book a camel safari or 4X4 tour, staying in a luxury tent, with your own private chef and musicians performing for you as the sunsets on the sand dunes.
- Visit the Atlas Mountains, North Africa's highest peaks, take a private trek up to the Mountain Villiage's with your guide.
- Stay in a traditional Riad, where you will discover an oasis of peace and tranquillity, complete with an open central courtyard, with a water feature, most Riad's are architectural masterpieces, with stunning mosaic tile work.
Discover the rich art, history, culture and cuisine. the magic of the flamenco , satisfy your gourmet appetite in a simple Tapas Bar, or a Michelin restaurant.
Here are just a few suggestions:
- A private cultural and food tour in Toledo, flavours and sights of the city of three cultures. A city blending its Moorish, Jewish and Christian roots, who have lived side by side for centuries, combining their rich artistic and cultural history.
- Enjoy the regional cuisines of the Iberian Peninsula. Your expert guide will take you to places that only the locals know, where you will taste specialities and also some excellent wines of Castilla la Mancha, one of the most promising regions in new Spanish excellent wine production.
- Enjoy a Sevillian dinner prepared by your private chef in a luxury apartment with the most incredible surroundings. With amazing views over the Cathedral, Alcazar and Giralda, with a guided walking tour giving you a unique perspective of the Old Town.
- A Flamenco private show.
- Hot air balloon rides over the countryside of Madrid
- A visit to a perfumery, enjoy a vip perfume sampling, an expert will work with you to create your own original fragrance.
- Experience a private Urban Art tour, a glimpse of the dynamic expression of the Street Art of Madrid.
- Stay in a private villa or unique boutique Hotel, in Barcelona - enjoy the amazing architecure of this city, with personalized walking tour of the city and all it has to offer, ending with a private cooking lesson by one of the cities top chefs.
- How about a personalised 2 hour electric bike tour of Granada, with a visit to Alhambra, an impressive palace and fortress, originally constructed in AD 889, Moorish poets described it as " a pearl set in emeralds."
France is known as being one of the global centres of art, culture and cuisine. Expect to be immersed in the romance of French life, as we arrange to take you through charming villages, authentic local and culinary experiences,rolling vineyards, the glamorous Cote d' Azur, the chic style of Paris, the ancient Roman sites of Provence, the history of Normandy, the glamorous Saint - Tropez on the French Riviera, we can take you on a once in a lifetime adventure.
- Featuring hand picked charming villas to palace hotels
- Michelin star cooking classes
- Strolling the local food and artisan markets with you personal tour guide
- Explore the palaces, castles and chateaux in Paris and the Loire Valley
- Discover the historic ruins and lavender fields and fine wine of the Provence region
- We can arrange private tours of some of the worlds finest art collections.
Our knowledge of Italy includes and extends beyond well known regions and cities such as Venice, Florence, Tuscany Rome and Naples. We can also introduce you to Asolo, Friuli and the Italian Islands.
- Stay at a dramatic castle overlooking the Portofino coastline, or at a Renaissance palace overlooking the River Arno in Florence.
- Uncover the secrets of the coliseum with exclusive access, and learn the history of Italy's grand capitol, Rome.
- Enjoy a private art class either painting or sculpting.
- A classical culinary experience in Florence, learn to make a complete Italian meal, pairing wines from the region.
- Private boat excursion to the island of Capri
- Visit the stunning hilltop towns of Umbria.
- A private exploration of Lake Como, staying at a gorgeous hotel.
- A romantic boat ride through the canals of Venice, and personalised walking tour of the galleries and museums.
With a wide selection of Tropical Islands,such as Anguila, Antigua, St Barths, St Martin, St Lucia, St John, Nevis , The British Virgin islands, Puerto Rico and Barbados, just to name a few, its hard to chose which one to go to, you need not worry, we can take the hard work out of you hands.
Whether your staying in a 5 star luxury villa or your own fully crewed yacht, let us research and plan your exotic adventure.
- A great way of seeing many islands is to charter your own fully crewed yacht, just lie back and enjoy the ride with cocktail in hand, the crew will take care of all your needs, each day takes you to an new island to discover.
- You may choose to stay on one island , maybe your own private island for the week, we can arrange that too.
- Learn to scuba dive or snorkel
- Go ashore and listen to the sounds of live reggae , or we can arrange for music to come to you.
- Horseride at sunset along the beach
- In house spa treatments
- Learn to play steel pan drums
- Learn to kiteboard
- In house private cooking classes on Modern Caribbean Cuisine
- Zip line through the rain forrest.
- In house wine and painting class by a top Caribbean artist.
This country is vast, and can be a bit overwhelming for choice, there are so many amazing places to see, and exciting things to do. We can help navigate a plan specific to your desires. For example
- A helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
- Ride in Bryce Canyon with a cowboy
- Take a boat ride on the Colorado river
- Go glamping at Yellowstone National Park
- Why not visit Alaska in the Summer and try rafting, canoeing and climbing, or in the Winter, go for the Northern Lights, snowmobiling and dog sledding.
- A private walking tour of up and coming artists in Chelsea, NYC, or a private graffiti class in Brooklyn
- A private cooking class in a top NYC restaurant
- Private cycle tour to Harlem, discover the history, enjoy the cuisine, sit in on a choir performing in a gospel church.
- Tickets to an award winning show on Broadway
- Tickets to see top comedians perform in NYC
- Visit a hidden Speakeasy, where you go through a false shop to the secret venue behind
- Enjoy the cool jazz of a listening lounge where professional Jazz performers go to watch other jazz musicians play in Greenwich Village
- Take Exclusive tours through the French Quarter of New Orleans, discover the secrets of voodoo.
- Stay at a luxury dude ranch in Idaho.
- Enjoy your own private yacht charter in Maine, enjoying the hidden coves
- Why not Snowboard in Vail, Colorado.
Canada is eye candy, the gorgeous mountains, lakes, and forests, the Native people, the French influence, the cuisine, you are spoilt for choices, below are just a few examples of what to expect.
- Try the Edge-walk experience, that allows you to walk around the CN Towers Restaurant level, the tower is 1,815 feet, your walking around the outside, harnessed.
- Meet a polar bear in Manitoba
- Mountain Biking magic in British Columbia
- Stay at Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel in Quebec City, you will feel like your in a French fairytale.
- Helicopter ride over Niagara falls enjoy a glass of champagne
- Visit a drag queen show in Gastown Vancouver
- Enjoy an esquiste tasting menu at a top Restaurant in Vancouver
- Discover the vibrant microbrewery scene with a private tour.
- Go Kayaking on the icy blue lakes in Banff
- Go for an art crawl in Toronto, West Queen West, is Canada's hippest hood, it has a thriving design district, contemporary art houses, and galleries, take a private graffiti tour.
- Why not a spot of heliskiing in British Columbia
- Stargaze in Jasper, each October, the Jasper Dark Sky Festival welcomes expert-led workshops, guided walks and events, Jasper is one of the worlds largest accessible Dark Sky Preserves, the conditions are perfect for stargazing.